Life Insurance Corporation of India has published a notification of Assistant Posts to fulfil the 8500 vacancies. Candidates who have qualifications of Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Age limit and much more details discussed below.
Total Vacancies: 7871
|Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
||Degree from a recognized university
- Age should be above 18 years and below 30 years.
- The Selected candidate will get an amount of Rs.14,435/- to Rs.40,080/- pm.
- Based on the Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.85/- + GST + Transaction Charges.
- For Others: Rs.510/- + GST + Transaction Charges.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and 'Click here to Apply Online'.
- If you're a new user, click on 'Click Here for New Registration'.
- Register with basic details and log in to the application form by using registered id and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details you have entered and click on 'Submit'.
- Finally, make the payment through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- After the successful payment, take the print out of e-receipt and also the application form for future reference.
Dates to be Remembered:
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form
Click Here to Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online