Rajasthan Public Service Commission released the latest recruitment notification by providing 156 Vacancies of Junior Legal Officer Posts. Candidates having qualifications of LLB may apply for the Post. However, hopeful candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
|Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
|Junior Legal Officer
- Age should be above 18 years and below 40 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Examination and Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.350/-
- For OBC/ EWS(Non- Creamy Layer): Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.150/-
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Register with basic details and log in to the Application Form by using login credentials.
- Fill the details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application fee through credit/ debit/ net banking.
- Take the print out of an Application Form for future reference.
Dates to be Remembered:
|Last date to Apply Online
||25 Oct 2019 till 12:00 PM
Click Here to Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online